EFFECTIVE AS OF 18 MARCH, 2023
- We don’t and will not sell your data.
- We offer a free product and hope you’ll purchase one of our paid products. That’s how we make money.
- When you sign up for and use our products, we process your account and—if applicable—payment information. This will include your name and email address. This information is encrypted.
- To provide you with writing suggestions, we process your text and usage data to solely improve customer-facing features. We do not save or store the content of your emails nor the header information.
- We use a small number of trusted third parties to help provide our products - Plausible Analytics, OpenAI, Google Authentication and Amazon Web Services.
- Rapid Reply’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- You can exercise your region-specific rights (like GDPR and CCPA rights). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy at email@example.com.